Express Shipping Worldwide! · Gift Cards Available
We are committed to ensuring you receive your order as soon as possible, undamaged and in completed order. To ensure this, we use Australia Post for reliable delivery and tracking of all our orders.
- Customers are responsible for providing accurate and complete shipping information. We do not take responsibility for lost, returned or delayed orders due to incorrect or insufficient shipping details.
- All shipping times are estimates only. While we do our best to ensure all orders are shipped within the advertised timeframe, we do not take responsibility for delays caused by external circumstances such as extreme weather, public holidays, incorrect shipping details, property access or those caused by shipping carriers.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
We reserve the right to ship your order on a carrier not advertised on our site where doing so allows for better service.
Shipping charges are calculated at checkout based on the products included in the order and the shipping destination. Your shipping charge includes all packing and handling fees and any applicable domestic taxes - however, it does not include any customs or import taxes that may be incurred at the destination - see further information below. We reserve the right to amend these rates at any time without notice.
UNCLAIMED AUSTRALIAN ORDERS
If your order is returned to us due to incorrect shipping details or because the parcel is unclaimed, you will be charged an additional postage fee, plus any return charges. Please ensure you provide accurate email and phone contact details so the carrier can notify you of unclaimed parcels.
Australian Customers: Please note, AusPost has recently reduced unclaimed parcel deadlines to 10 business days. If you receive a delivery notice from AusPost please ensure you collect your parcel or make other arrangements to avoid your order being returned to us. See more information here.
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMS AND DUTIES
All customs and import taxes for international orders are payable by the customer.
Many countries charge additional taxes on orders depending on where the goods are sent from, the type of goods, the transactional value of the order and/or the weight of the package. Please check your local information before placing your order for any additional charges or taxes your order may incur upon import. We are not responsible for any delay due to customs processing or charges.
If you are liable to pay additional customs and duties on your order, you will be contacted by your local authority. If you do not pay the required charge your package may be treated as abandoned. We are unable to refund or replace your order if you are unable or do not wish to pay these charges.
Unfortunately, we can’t answer questions related to any items being held by customs authorities and there’s nothing we can do directly to speed up the process.
Please note, requests to send orders marked as Gift, Sample or Returned Goods will not be considered.
Pre-order products will not ship until after the advertised release date.
Orders with multiple items that include a pre-order product will ship only once all items within the order are available. Please note, we are unable to part-ship orders. If you would like to puchase other items and have them shipped ahead of the pre-order product, please order these products separetly.
All pre-order release dates are estimates only from the supplier and may be adjusted without notice.
TRACKING AND DELIVERY
All domestic Australian orders, including express shipping, include up-to-date tracking. You will be provided with an AusPost tracking number once your order has shipped. Please note that tracking details may take up to 24hrs to update once AusPost receives your order details.
If you are not available to receive delivery of your order, your parcel will be redirected to your nearest AusPost collection office and a collection slip and/or notification email will be provided to you. Please note, you will be required to collect your parcel within 10 days of receiving notice or your parcel will be returned to our warehouse and additional postage charges may be incurred.
Please keep track of your delivery through the AusPost website or AusPost App as there are a number of options for redirecting your parcel if you will be unavailable to receive it.
An additional shipping charge will be incurred for any orders returned to us due to incorrect postage details or failure to collect
Tracking is available for select international countries. If your country is eligible for this service, you will see up to date tracking details. All other destinations will receive notification of shipment and when the order leaves Australia.
UPDATING YOUR SHIPPING DETAILS
If you have provided incorrect or incomplete shipping details with your order please contact us asap at with your order number and the correct details. Please note, we are unable to update your order once it has been shipped by our warehouse.
Note: returns will not be accepted for any items purchased outside of lizjonescosmetics.com. This includes any items sold through other websites, retail outlets, direct promotions or at live events.
- Exchanges are at the discretion of management.
- Items must be exchanged within 30 days of receipt of purchase.
- All returned items must accompany their original packing slip and/or order receipt.
- We do not offer exchanges or refunds for international orders for change of mind, wrong size or incorrectly purchased items.
- We are not responsible for items damaged, lost or stolen due to negligence by postal or courier companies.
HOW TO REQUEST A RETURN/EXCHANGE
Note: Please do not return your item(s) to us without a return authorisation. Any items without authorisation may not be processed and you will be responsible for collecting your item from us and any additional shipping charges incurred.
- Send an email with your original order number and any supporting documentation (for damaged or wrongly packed items, please send photo evidence).
- You will receive a response within 48 hours from our customer service team.
- If your return is authorised, you will be sent further details on returning your item. Do not return your item without authorisation.
- For approved returns, an exchange for the same item or any item that we carry that is of equal or lessor value ONLY, provided that stock is available.
- An exchange/refund will only be processed once all items have been returned. The customer is responsible for the items being returned undamaged.
- Please ensure you pack the return items adequately as we will not accept returns that are damaged in transit.